- Job type Contract
- Location Cork
- Sector Pharma & Biotech
The Manufacturing Process Engineer will work in a team environment that is aligned with the Manufacturing Value Stream, and will be committed to continuous improvement, process understanding, personal development, and demonstration of manufacturing techniques that will result in compliant manufacture of Drug Substance material.
Role: Process Engineer
Contract: 24 month hourly rate
Day - Day
- In-depth understanding and experience of current manufacturing technologies used in manufacturing including Delta V, PLC control systems.
- Participate in cross-functional teams, as applicable, to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues, drive continuous improvement and process optimisation using tools such as DMAIC,SMED and FMEA.
- Develop, define scope and support the implementation of technical solutions under the guidance of site change control systems.
- Lead and assist with the identification of site improvement initiatives and innovative solutions to manufacturing, safety and quality challenges.
- Work with cross functional teams to achieve project KPI's & milestones required to deliver on all project targets.
- Develop and demonstrate an active approach to safety, industrial hygiene, environmental and regulatory compliance.
- Coach, mentor and train team members on area processes, procedures, use of operational excellence tools, and high performance team behaviours.
- Maintain an efficient communication process with key stakeholders.
- Responsible to develop and maintain visual management boards such as Standard Work boards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops, reviewing professional publications; establishing professional networks and participating in professional societies.
- 4 year plus process engineering experience within the bio-pharma/pharma sector.
- In depth understanding of Process Engineering and technologies pertinent to Upstream and Downstream Operations including Cell Culture, Chromatography, Filtration, Media and Buffer preparation is desirable.
- Should be proficient in the operation of all equipment used in the respective functional area of responsibility.
- Strong knowledge and skills in lean and Six Sigma process excellence.
- Knowledge of FDA and EU regulations is desirable.
- Bachelor Degree in a Science or Engineering related field or equivalent experience is preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Process Engineer who is looking for a role in Cork
For immediate consideration please apply with an up to date CV. Not sure yet? No CV ready? Give me a call for more information
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales