One of my key clients is a stand-alone human vaccine facility. It's a state-of-the-art, 200,000 sq ft biologics operation in which they have invested €220 million. The facility formulate and fill vaccines and biologic products for use by people across the world.
They have a team of dedicated, energetic individuals who are committed to being the most trusted supplier of pharmaceuticals and health products worldwide and they are looking to take on an experienced Process Engineer to join a well-established team.
As a process engineer you will lead technical manufacturing investigations managing cross functional support from key departments and Global Manufacturing Division where required, lead manufacturing quality risk assessments per process, you will act as the Manufacturing Technical SME within the IPT PSS Group.
Role: Process Engineer
Contract: 12 Month contract
Location: Carlow (4 Days per week)
Hourly Rate: DOE
- Lead technical manufacturing investigations, managing cross functional support from key departments and Global Manufacturing Division as required.
- Lead Manufacturing Quality Risk Assessments as per MSD QRM process.
- Technical SME in Manufacturing Processes at MSD Carlow, responsible for writing manufacturing technical reports and investigations
- Manufacturing Systems SME (i.e. SAP , MES , Delta V , Pi Historian)
- Lead Customer Complaint investigations co-ordinating and liaising with downstream sites as required.
- Support manufacturing activities through documentation generation, equipment and process investigations associated with non-GMP activities and completion of quality notifications. Provide input to the MES development process team on technical aspects of MES functionality and serve as MES SME within IPT
Skills and Knowledge
- Typical Minimum Education Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred; ideally in a Science, Engineering or other Technical discipline
- 10+ years (GMP) manufacturing experience required
- Significant Technical experience in manufacturing processes required.
- Advanced technical report and investigation writing experience required.
This is a great opportunity to join a truly global community in Carlow
Not sure yet? No CV ready? Give me a call on 01-8883477 for more information
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales