Process Engineering Manager
Are you an Engineering Manager looking for an opportunity to make a positive impact within the medical device space? Are you looking for a position that allows you to capitalize on your expertise? My client is now hiring a Process Engineering Manager. This is a 6 month contract to hire.
Location: Minnetonka, MN
Day to Day Responsibilities
As a Process Engineering Manager you will be working on developing innovative additive technologies. In this key role you will be the hands-on driving force developing this novel technology. Under the guidance of upper level management you will own and execute key development activities on our state-of-the-art additive printing systems while managing the process engineering team.
Specific tasks are:
- Understand the parameters that are critical to building a plastic part that has an excellent combination of mechanical properties and accuracy.
- Understand the interplay of materials and build process parameters important for mechanical properties and accuracy.
- Determine optimum operating windows of critical parameters that enable a robust operating space.
- Manage and guide the processing department
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Master's degree required in material science, physics, electrical engineering
- 5 - 15 years industry experience
- Leadership experience or project management experience
- Research in one of the following: polymers, rheology, materials science, additive manufacturing, printing, 3D printing, photocopying, 2D printing
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.