For a client in the region of Amsterdam I am looking for a QA Admin Specialist. This project is a partime position for 20 hours per week for the duration of 5 months and you can start immediately.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Responsible to support the maintenance and management of the clinical process quality oversight function for Written Standards (WS),
- Document Management Systems and related processes
- Responsible for providing Quality input and oversight to GCP training and to provide GCP training.
- Provides Quality input to process and improvement projects covering GCP and Human Subject Research activities.
- Support developing and rolling-out GCP training managed by Clinical Medical Quality (CMQ).
- Support and provide guidance to ensure proactive quality input to GCP/Human Subject Research regulated process or system improvement projects
- Support departmental activities related to Clinical & Medical Process Quality.
What knowledge do you bring?
- Good understanding of Quality system, including experience in management of written standards.
- Good organizational skills with respect to planning/tracking, priority setting and documentation.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good understanding of Document Management Systems, including related change control processes (from a user perspective)
- Full literacy of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Are you interested in this position and would you like to apply? Please contact Celine Stevens at 020 522 1588 or c.stevens(at)realstaffing.com