Want to work for a company that will change healthcare worldwide? My client who prides itself on recognising the personal worth of employees have an immediate position open for a Process Validation Engineer in their Westmeath site. This an initial 12 month fixed term contracts with great salary and benefits with excellent opportunities for development.
Process Validation Engineers are directly involved in planning and executing strategic project programs designed to continuously improve our manufacturing processes, systems, quality and regulatory compliance to the highest standards.
What I will be doing as a Process Validation Engineer?
- You will be an individual contributor to strategic projects for the facility.
- You will support the planning, management and execution of the projects / validations assigned, working closely with project leads, cross-functional project teams and departments.
- You will ensure meticulous planning, execution and management utilising standardised systems, processes and templates for project execution and governance and regular reporting on project performance to management.
- You will set and track scope, schedules, budgets, deadlines, deliverables and performance data throughout the project life cycle.
- You will work closely with cross functional groups such as R&D, Engineering, Quality, Opex and Manufacturing team members and external customers to ensure projects are delivered to plan.
- You will escalate issues early and report on project performance to project leads and Engineering management on a consistent basis.
- You will trouble shoot issues using tools like A3 and bring solutions forward for adjudication, selection and execution.
What I need to be a process Validation Engineer?
- Third level degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing or related engineering discipline.
- Team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- 2-3 years of experience with process/product development, ideally in medical device industry and knowledge of packaging process optimization, qualification and validation techniques.
- Broad knowledge of materials and processes applicable to medical device industry is desirable.
- Experience of medical device industry regulations, validations and ability to manage self and others to achieve challenging targets is advantageous.
- Energetic, self-driven person with a tenacious drive for results and motivated to ensure on-time, high-quality delivery of projects in accordance with plant KPIs.
- A problem solver who is analytical, data and systems driven.
- Have proven technical and supervisory ability, approachable and collaborate with others with ease
- Effective communicator with all levels of the organisation and comfortable with presenting to senior management.
- Energised by tough challenges and persevere to achieve the final result, yet are objective and escalate issues early.
- Can identify conflict early and work effectively and professionally in conflict situations.
- Must be capable of demonstrating the following competencies: Planning and organising, Drive for results, Command skills, Problem solving, Technical skills, dealing with Conflict, Integrity and Trust.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in hearing more about this opportunity in Westmeath don't hesitate in applying. Don't miss out on this opportunity to become part of a leading company going through an exciting growth phase. Please respond with an updated CV
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales