Product Development Engineer
- Job type Contract
- Salary US$40 - US$60 per hour + competitive
- Location Lake Bluff
- Sector Engineering, Mechanical, R+D/Project Management
Do you wish to expand your career in the exciting domain of Research and Development? Do you seek a role in which you will work on cross-functional teams throughout the new product development process? If so, you've come to the right place. My client, a world renowned Medical Device company in the Chicago-land area, is now hiring for Senior Product Development Engineers. These are contract-to-hire opportunities, with pay scales ranging from $40 to $60 per hour based on levels of prior experience.
The Product Development Engineer role requires experience following; Design Control procedures, defining testing to verify that product designs meets design requirements, and developing Test Methods.
Responsibilities for Product Development Engineers will include:
- New Product Development of combination products
- Design Verification & Validation
- Developing and fabricating Test Fixtures
- Completing design inputs/outputs
- Test Method Validation
Basic qualifications for Product Development Engineers include:
- B.S. in Engineering with 6-10 years experience. (Mechanical, Chemical, or Biomedical preferred)
- Product development experience
- Experience of Design Control Process
- Experience drafting and executing protocols
- Statistical and data analysis experience (Minitab)
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a growing team in a fast-paced environment, and will provide candidates with market leading skills and opportunities for career advancement.
If you are interested in this position please forward your resume, or for more information please contact me on the details below.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.