- Job type Contract
- Salary US$40 - US$48 per hour
- Location Neenah, Wisconsin
- Sector Medical Devices, Engineering, R&D
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply
Are you interested in validating and processing finished medical devices? Do you want to work for one of the world's largest medical device outsource manufacturers? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client, a global leader in the electronics manufacturing industry that services the following markets -healthcare and life sciences, industrial and commercial, communications, and aerospace and defense, is actively searching for a Product Engineer to join its team in Neenah, Wisconsin. This will be structured as a 6 month contract-to-hire and pay is based on prior level of experience. The Product Engineer will lead customer technical communications, product initiation, product-level continuous improvement and sustainment.
Among others, this role will take on the following responsibilities:
- Validation of product and process finished medical devices.
- Execute on IQ/OQ/PQ and work with 70+ different types of validation.
- Draft and execute protocols, gather data, summarize data upon completion, finalize submission for FDA compliance.
The best candidates for this role will possess the following basic qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related technical degree
- 2+ years of experience within the medical device industry or regulated industry
- Understanding validation and experience working with finished medical devices
The Product Engineer is an outstanding opportunity to take on immediate leadership on a project and grow within a top notch organization, and Neenah, WI is a fantastic location!
If you are interested in learning more and/or applying, please reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.