Product Release Coordinator
- Job type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Richmond, Illinois
- Sector Pharma & Biotech, Medical Devices, Engineering, R&D, Quality Assurance (QA), Operations, Regulatory Affairs (RA), R+D/Project Management , Project management
I am currently looking to hire a Product Release Coordinator to support and drive process improvement for registration and translation. The Product Release Coordinator will maintain the registrations database, communication and assist with product launches.
As the Product Release Coordinator you will be responsible to develop a process for tracking and releasing products to the field after registration. You will coordinate and manage the version release process. Maintain, update the SAP data for product availability. In this role you will also be responsible for designing and populating performance scorecards and dashboards to close the loop on product availability.
- Experience with moderately complex product portfolio
- Translate complex data sets
- Familiarity with basic financial models such as sales/volume market models, basic P&Ls
- SAP or similar systems
- Statistical analysis packages
- Proficiency in Excel
- Translate complex data sets into informative, accessible summary
- Good communication skills
- Travel will be minimal <10%
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.