In collaboration with a Global Medical Device company based in Cornwall, we are looking for a Production Stock controller to join the growing team at their state of the art facility.
- Carry out stock management operations in line with set product and procedures
- Ensure regulation of in-stock level complies with inventory parameters
- Engage in the forecast of supply and demand to obtain information useful in improving the continuity of supply chain
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with suppliers to enable easier procurement of products
- Procure inventory materials based on materials requirement planning (MRP) reports, Kanban Levels, and upcoming integration projects to ensure production does not run out of material.
- Create purchase orders, communicating and negotiating with suppliers to ensure favourable pricing and delivery.
- Sourcing of new suppliers where applicable.
- 3 to 5 years Stock Control experience/Purchasing and Planning.
- Experience in Supply Management. Strong administrative and administrative skills.
- Fully computer literate and have experience of using Microsoft office packages.
- Training will be provided on bespoke in-house systems.
- Strong negotiation, written and verbal communication skills
If this position is potentially of interest, please don't hesitate to get in touch!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales