Senior Program Lead
The PML is accountable to both the PMO leadership and the Compound Development Team Leader or Research Team Leader for initiating, planning, executing, controlling, reporting, and terminating the integrated, end-to-end (E2E) compound development plan as approved by the appropriate governing body.
As a core member of the Compound Development Team or Research Team, the PML provides cross-functional operational and program management leadership for the development of therapeutic products or non-interventional healthcare platforms in a global, matrix organization, from target validation to life cycle management.
* Establish the CDT/DAS strategy with concomitant goals & objectives in alignment with the organizational objectives. Contribute to and coordinate compound strategy updates over time; provide context and history to new CDT members/stakeholders. Mentor colleagues in CDT best practices.
* Lead and direct the integrated PMT to plan, execute, control, report and close-out all program related work across all functions (e.g., integrated program budget, risk, timeline, resource, and stakeholder management). Accountable for the alignment between CDT, TA, and Portfolio plans such that the forecasted benefits of the program are achieved. Find opportunities for leveraging investments and creating value, including external innovation or partnerships.
* Contribute to the success of the PMO in achieving its goals & objectives by ensuring program work is conducted in compliance with PMO processes and Company policies, lead program management process & quality improvement initiatives and other tasks assigned by the PMO leadership team.
* Lead talent development in project/program management know-how, new drug development, and other professional expertise to interested colleagues.
* Partner with cross functional leads (TA, GCDO, Statistics, Clinical Pharmacology, Biomarkers, Clinical Supplies, Global Medical Safety, Finance, Regulatory) at the Clinical program level to assure end to end Clinical program oversight; and to identify and mitigate risks and issues in order to maintain quality, timelines, resources and budget.
* Master and/or Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, Chemistry or Bioinformatics OR equivalent through experience
* Advanced course work in technical systems plus continued education in technical disciplines is preferred
* Additional certification is a plus
* English spoken and written;
Are you the new Senior Program Lead? Apply online or to speak to Michelle Smit via m.smit[a]realstaffing.com or 020 522 15 88