A top tier global medical device company located in Brooklyn Park, MN is currently seeking a Senior Program Manager to join their team.
General Job Overview:
The senior program manager is responsible for managing, directing, and coordinating one or more new product development projects from product feasibility through commercialization. Leading cross-functional and multi-site new product development teams to maintain the project schedule and cost while meeting requirements of the OSTA quality system.
- Lead highly complex large scale product development initiatives across OSTA
- Establish project scope, develop project work plans, and indentify project and plan risk mitigation
- Act as a consultant, when needed, to other departments, customers, and sales people
- Collaborate directly with Manufacturing Engineering to support development of manufacturing processes and trouble shoot process issues
- Identify project resource needs and work with functional management to ensure these needs are filled
- Critically evaluate existing processes, identify inefficiencies, recognize opportunities and optimize, where necessary
- Collaborating directly with R&D engineers to support design, testing and troubleshooting of new products and processes.
- Resolve resources issues and project conflicts between team members and the organization.
- Some domestic travel may be required.
- B.S. degree in Engineering or Science field is required
- Minimum of 12 years of related experience in required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in project or functional management preferably in the medical device industry
- Preferred PMP certification
- Working knowledge of applicable FDA guidance, ISO standards and applicable industry standards
- Ability to develop project budgets and projections.
Interview process for this position would involve telephone call with hiring manager and a final on site interview. If
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.