- Job type Permanent
- Location Cork, Republic of Ireland
- Sector Operations
This Project Engineer role is a great opportunity for you to join a growing medical device company in West Cork .
The skills involved for this role:
- Proven problem solving and hands on approach.
- A confident self-starter with the ability to work on their own initiative or as part of a team.
- Experience in Project management an advantage.
- Excellent organisation, relationship building and influencing skills.
- Proficient in CAD & Microsoft packages; Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
Education and Experience
- Level 8 Engineering degree.
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience in a project capacity.
- Experience in medical device industry
If you'd like to discuss the chance of becoming a Project Engineer , please send across your current CV and we can have a confidential conversation about this opportunity.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales