Our client is one of the largest Pharmaceutical MNC's globally. They are looking for a Project Engineer to join their team in Singapore. This position is an exciting opportunity that allows you to work closely and contribute to the success of the Engineering department.
Title: Project Engineer
Salary: Competitive market rate
Duration: 1 year contract initially
In this role as Project Engineer, you will be fundamental in providing project engineering expertise to support the transfer of product lines. You will have the opportunity to provide support capital projects while delivering high quality installations.
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Minimum 5 years of Project Engineering experience working on projects in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Tertiary qualified in Chemical/Mechanical or equivalent
- Strong experience in Design phase of projects would be preferred
- Strong communication, leadership and management skills
- Proven track record of delivering projects on schedule
Keywords: Project Engineer, Engineering, Mechanical, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Projects
If you are interested in the above described position, appreciate if you can send your CV or contact Naavin at +65 6871 4700 for a confidential discussion.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017