Calling all expert level medicinal chemists! One of Boston's growing Therapeutic companies is looking to bring on a Project Leader/Associate Director for their upcoming Medicinal Chemistry efforts.
You will be responsible for designing appropriate experiments for CROs to implement. CRO management will be an important part of this role, along with data analysis and interpretation.
- PhD with 2+ years experience, or BS/MS with 5-8+ years experience
- Previous experience interacting with and/or managing CRO collaboration
- Expert level understanding of medicinal and synthetic chemistry principles
- Working background with data and SAR analysis
- Knowledge of ADME optimization, analytical techniques, and pharmacokinetic principles
- Working knowledge of clinical candidates a plus
This is a 6-12 month contract-to-hire opportunity, and a great way to get experience designing and implementing an experiment. If you or someone you know is interested in learning more, please submit your resume for consideration.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.