You will be responsible for leading several projects for manufacturing improvements. This Project manager will be in charge on conducting team meetings, setting deadlines, etc. The main goal is to omit lower running codes, certain procedures, and corrections in place at the end of the projects.
- To manage projects in the Quality department and also be a hands on contributor on the manufacturing floor.
- Develop, initiate, execute and control project plans with cross-functional team input.
- Identify, mitigate and communicate project schedule and technical risks
- Build team ownership and commitment for the project.
- To ensure that satisfactory standards of quality of design are achieved for all products.
- To ensure all project team members are aware of the company's quality policy, quality manual and procedures in relation to how they impact devices to identify and prioritise policies and objectives necessary to achieve.
- Communicate and influence the resolution of cross-functional team issues.
- Provide input to functional managers on team and team member performance.
- Lead and support improvements to the project management
- A minimum of 4 years of project management experience in the area of medical devices
- Experience of ISO 13485 and 21 CFR 820.
- Leading a group of Engineers to meet deliverables
- Lean Manufacturing
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.