Project Manager | £350 | 6 Months | Manchester
A fantastic opportunity with an established company is currently available for an experienced project manager with a history of delivering in a fast paced ecommerce / digital environment. The individual leads and manages the project team with authority and responsibility from the project board, to run the project on a day-to-day basis.
- Full ownership of running projects from initiation, through to the delivery and closure, working towards the agreed timescales.
- Full responsibility for ensuring all projects are resourced, planned and controlled correctly, using the tools necessary to manage scope, time, risk and quality.
- Working with business and IT stakeholders to define the scope and solutions of projects, leading on the resolution of issues as necessary.
- Ensuring relevant project stakeholders are engaged appropriately.
- Working directly with appointed technical leads and project team members to provide support and direct as required, contributing towards the overall objectives of the project.
- Following delivery, providing lessons learned and activity based actions to improve the department's delivery capabilities.
- Managing changes in scope and priorities in an effective and controlled manner.
- Experience with e-commerce platforms
- Experience with Magento and/or Episerver is essential
- Familiarity in dealing directly with technical functions including architecture, software development, test, release management, database, network, platform and IT operations.
- A broad knowledge of project management terminology, tools and techniques.
- Pragmatism to the delivery approach, giving real consideration to the best and most efficient way to plan and release solutions.
- An understanding and experience of a variety of test approaches (functional and non-functional).
- Ability to plan and balance priorities whilst working towards deadlines.
- Excellent communications skills with ability to get messages understood clearly by adopting a range of styles, tools and techniques.
- Experience of Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
If you are a project manager looking for your next contract opportunity, then please feel free to get back to me with an up to date CV and I will call ASAP.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales