- Job type Permanent
- Salary US$100000 - US$130000 per annum + competitive
- Location Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- Sector R+D/Project Management
A top tier global medical device company located in Brooklyn Park, MN is currently seeking a Project Manager to join their team.
Day to day: The program manager is responsible for multiple programs at any specific time. They will be interacting directly with customers to update them on the overall status of the program. This individual will be coordinating directly within the business the plans, schedules and budgets of the programs. They will be in charge of mitigating risk and supporting the program team through problem solving.
- Will work directly with engineers to ensure that deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget.
- Coordinate with other projects to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
- Interact with and influence senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Make launch date commitments to businesses and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Accountable for team performance, program schedule and execution, budget commitments, and spend.
- Leads team in defining program strategies, developing goals, and orchestrating team appraisal process.Provides clear direction on product lifecycle management requirements to meet expectations of external customers and business stakeholders.
- Provides clear direction on product lifecycle management requirements to meet expectations of external customers and business stakeholders.
- Interacts through program updates and reviews with all functions and levels of management ensuring effective ongoing communications across teams and stakeholders.
- Ensures identification and communication of project risks, development of risk plan and proactive management of risk response strategies.
- Anticipates potential conflict situations for proactive solutions and manages conflict situations to result in win-win outcomes.
- Maximizes business results through continuous improvement in organization's ability to execute programs from identification through implementation.
- 8-10 years of product life cycle experience including 7+ years project management experience with demonstrated success leading multi-site, global or enterprise-wide programs in the medical products industry.
- Bachelor's degree in appropriate discipline.
- MBA/Master's degree or equivalent in related discipline.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification
- Creative and dedicated individual who will fit within our collaborative culture.
- Business acumen.
- Microsoft PowerPoint, and Project experience required.
- Understanding of Good Laboratory or Clinical Practices and Product Development Process requirements.
- Expertise in all aspects of program management.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and develop others.
Interview process for this position would involve telephone call with hiring manager and a final on site interview.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.