Are you a self-starter interested in leading three core projects? Are you interested in playing a key role in growth and project management? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client, a global medical company that offers the world's most comprehensive portfolio of orthopaedic and neuro products and services for joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neuro, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools, and biomaterials, is actively searching for a Project Manager to join its team in Warsaw, Indiana. This will be structured as a 9 month contract and pay is $40-$50 per hour. The Project Manager will be the hands on leader managing 3 core projects to execute on this year and next.
Among others, this role will take on the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for project management responsibilities, including creating/maintaining project charters and plans, leading core team meetings, and holding team members accountable for completing project deliverables.
- Meeting with the core member of the project and deliverables that are due and plan the next week, follow up with people where they are and helping when needed.
The best candidates for this role will possess the following basic qualifications:
- B.S. or higher in Engineering or Science preferred
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Experiencing within a manufacturing setting
- Experience within the medical device industry is preferred
The Project Manager is an outstanding opportunity to take on collaborative position and grow within a top notch organization, and Warsaw, IN is a fantastic location!
If you are interested in learning more and/or applying, please reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.