Project Manager - Pharma- NJ
- Job type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Summit, New Jersey
- Sector Pharma & Biotech
Global Biopharmaceutical client is seeking to hire a contract Project Manager.
Job Position: Project Manager
Contract Length: 8 months
Location: Summit, New Jersey
- The Project Manager will support the Biologics CMC Program Leadership function and Biologics CMC Project Teams.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for implementing a knowledge management system to support multiple biologics CMC programs.
- He/she will work with the Biologics CMC Team Leads, subject matter experts, and CMC Technical Writing Lead to develop and implement an effective electronic knowledge management system for all the biologics development programs in Celgene's portfolio.
- The Project Manager will also provide support for the development and implementation of electronic systems to manage CMC project information.
- This role requires the ability to develop and maintain strong collaborative and cooperative working relationships with team members across different functions and at different levels within the organization.
- Experience in pharmaceutical development, including broad knowledge of the drug development process. Biologics development experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to meet established deadlines; a self-starter capable of working independently and as a team player.
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities for better alignment, enhanced efficiency, and process improvements. Must be able to interact and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Must be competent in Project Management tools and methodologies.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 7 years of experience - at least 5 years in Pharmaceutical Development and 2 years in Project Management or equivalent.
- PMP certification desirable.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.