Project Manager - Quality - Remediation
- Job type Contract
- Salary £50 - £60 per hour +
- Location Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Sector R+D/Project Management
I am looking for a Project manager from a quality background to come in an help our Client with a Remediation project. Our client is a well established Medical device manufacturer and has offices accross the UK.
This role is offering Remote working, However there is 25% international travel.
Due to the nature of the project there will be a lot of complaints management and building policies and procedures working the the QA RA team. You will manage the Project from start to finish, as it is a Quality project you will be expected to have a good understanding of ISO 13485:2016 & ISO 9001.
Successful Candidates will:
- Come from a quality background/ have a good understanding of ISO 13485:2016 & Quality systems
- Understand Complaints and how the are processed.
- Site level coordination experience.
- Medical Device experience is a must (not looking for Pharma or Biotech)
- Experience with Remediation projects would be a nice to have
- 5 years + Project management experience
If you are interested please apply or give me a call!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales