Project Quality Engineer
I am looking for a Project Quality Engineer for an innovative, international client in the fine mechanics industry that improves people's lives. This company is located in the region of Amsterdam and Schiphol Airport. As a Project Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for identifying and mitigating reliability risks of the products in the development process. You will report to the QA Director.
- You will identify quality requirements (customer and internal) and you ensure that the products are in compliance with these requirements;
- When necessary, you will share essential learning points from previous projects;
- You will be managing risks with regard to quality;
- When it comes to the execution of reliability tests, you will collaborate with internal and external laboratories;
- You will be responsible for managing FMEA (Failure mode and effects analysis);
- You will contribute to project meetings (Rapid Learning Cycles methodology);
- You will give support to internal and external customers regarding quality requirements;
- You will provide the Quality Engineers in Operations with proven products.
- Bachelor or Maser degree (technical field);
- Technical experience with semiconductors;
- Experience with ISO9001;
- Good command of English (written and spoken);
- Experience with quality tools (such as FMEA, 7QC, DOE, Hypothesis Testing);
- You are comfortable to work with people from different (cultural) backgrounds.
Ideally, you have
- Experience with MEMS technology (Microelectromechanical systems)
- Lean Six Sigma (Green Belt) experience and knowledge;
- Experience as an Internal Auditor for ISO9001;
- Experience with medical devices regulatory requirements.
Besides an annual contract (intention to extend the contract), the company offers:
- Market-oriented salary
- Travel costs (public transportation) are fully covered. €0,19 p/km if you travel by car
- 27 vacation days
- 13 ATV-days
Are you the Project Quality Engineer I am looking for? Please contact Joey Wielkens on the number 020-5221577 or send an e-mail to j.wielkens @ realstaffing.com