I am currently working with a small Clinical Stage Pharmaceutical company based in Central London who are looking for a QA Assistant to join the team on a permanent basis.
As QA Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide logistical support to the QA department to assist in execution of audits as required.
- Support of the QA department in the management of QMS system
- Quality Management System Administration
- eSOP system administration
- Quality Management System Deviations/CAPAs - Track and update SOP Deviations and CAPAs following audits using the QA tracking tools
- Training Coordination for external QA Consultants
The successful QA Assistant will have 2-3 years' experience working in a clinical research or QA environment.
If this QA Assistant role looks like it could be the next exciting step in your career, please get in touch as soon as possible!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales