I am currently working with an exciting rapid-growth Pharmaceutical company based in Central London who are looking to add a QA Associate to their team.
As QA Associate, your main purposes will be:
Ensuring QA regulatory compliance and product quality requirements are met at all times, as well as facilitating product release in a timely manner.
Manage, maintain and continuously improve the local Quality system and provide training & support for Quality relevant systems.
Support the Senior QA Associate and the QMS Lead in other activities where requested.
- Review Batch documentation.
- Ensuring timely and adequate release of GMP compliant product
- Provide direct quality team support during customer and regulatory audits.
- Perform internal audits and inspections and audit write up.
- Quality Systems: Complete Reporting, reviewing, investigating, root cause analysis, assessing Quality Incidents Deviations, CAPAs and Change Controls.
- Provide QA review for the eQMS system
- Create and Review Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions and Policies.
- Deliver GMP training
- Minimum of 4 years' experience working in a GxP environment
- Understanding controlled processes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and experience in database use and eQMS systems.
- Knowledge of GCP and GMP with regards to QMS activities.
- Experience in Competent authority, Regulatory body inspections and audits
If this role looks like it could be the next step in your career, please don't hesitate to reach out ASAP!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales