Quality Assurance Engineer Design Controls
My client is a Pharmaceutical company focusing on products within the rare disease and CNS space. They are looking for 2 Quality Assurance Engineers (Design Control) to work on a combination drug/device product that they are developing. This will be for an initial 6 months, renewable contract.
Position: Quality Assurance Engineer Design Controls
Location: Roswell, Georgia
Duration: 6 months with extendable opportunities.
- Design controls experience
- Minimum of 5 - 10 years' experience in QA Engineering roles
- Experience with training people and training them on the processes
- Experience working in Medical Devices
- Experience in Risk Assessments
- Working with engineering and QA closely
- Working on developing protocols
- Training people
- Carrying out risk assessment, PFMEA'S AND FMEA's
- Documentation writing (constructing procedures and templates with the design controls )
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.