- Job type Permanent
- Location Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- Sector Quality Assurance (QA)
I am currently working with a small, growing Pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge who specialise in Orphan disease and Generics.
They are looking to bring in a QA Manager to provide oversight and management of all Quality activities at API, Finished Product CMOs and contract packaging organisations.
As QA Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Direct responsibility for the Quality activities including Quality oversight of the outsourced products and the maintenance of Product Licenses.
- Significant involvement in the maintenance and improvements of Marketing Authorisation Holder GxP and other business systems.
- Act as the Responsible Person for Good distribution Practice or be able to train to become an RP
- Lead, train and develop the existing QA team, ensuring that GxP compliance of the business operations is maintained at all times.
- Scientific graduate or relevant technical experience. A degree in Pharmacy is desirable.
- At least 5 years' experience working in a Quality Assurance role
- Strong working knowledge of GDP and GMP
- A proven track record with hands on management of a Quality Function/Team.
- It would be advantageous to have had experience performing the duties of a Responsible Person (RP).
If this QA Manager opportunity sounds like it could be the next step in your career, please get in touch as soon as possible!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales