- Job type Permanent
- Location Suffolk, England
- Sector Quality Assurance (QA)
I am currently collaborating with an exciting Contract Research Organisation in the Pharmaceutical industry to find a QA Manager with experience in GLP to join the team at one of their bases, either in Suffolk or Derbyshire.
If you have experience in managing a team and have worked in a business/QA environment to Good Laboratory Practice, we have the role for you!
You will be responsible for:
- Being a member and actively contributing to the EMEA QA management team
- Assisting the Director/Associate Director of QA in the establishment of the QA strategic goals for the year.
- Building, leading and motivating an effective QA team. Ensuring an effective working relationship at all levels to ensure proper interdepartmental communication, high quality and service at all times.
- Supporting QA Team Leaders with the planning, organisation and management of their work.
- Contributing to the evolution and ensure continued use of appropriate tools and mechanism that enable effective planning, organisation, execution of and reporting on the work in QA
- Contributing to the implementation of and following the QA Programme, critically appraising the GxP acceptability of responses provided by scientific areas.
- Providing expert advice to QA auditors, internal and external customers regarding regulatory and industry best practise relating to quality events.
- Leading Root Cause Analysis, Quality Events and subsequent mitigation and/or conclusion.
- Assisting with the overall management of QA including budget preparation, headcount and recruitment. Taking responsibility for all expenditure on consumables, capital items, labour (including the approval of overtime) and invoicing of any QA related items.
- Hosting Sponsor audits and Regulatory Inspections, as necessary.
- Degree or equivalent and extensive experience in a QA regulatory function managing teams of people.
- Strong line management skills.
- Significant experience of working in a business/QA environment responsible for resource planning and organisation of workload at a senior level
- Significant experience of auditing GxP studies
If this role sounds like it could be the next step in your QA career, please reach out as soon as possible!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales