- Job type Permanent
- Location Hayes, London
- Sector Quality Assurance (QA)
I am currently working with a small, growing company in the Pharmaceuticals industry based in the Uxbridge area who are looking for a QA Manager to join the team.
As QA Manager, you will be responsible for the quality compliance of assigned products, globally, at contract manufacturers.
As part of the product compliance team (4 members), you will ensure that products are manufactured, packaged, tested and released efficiently and in compliance with applicable quality and regulatory standards and to ensure procedures and processes are compliant.
QA Manager Key Experience:
- Experience working in Quality Assurance within the Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience of most key areas of Quality Assurance and Pharmaceutical Quality Management Systems (Complaints, CAPA, Deviation, Change Control).
- Experience of working with and managing contract manufactures / outsourced service providers is desirable
- Working Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical GxP regulations
If this QA Manager opportunity sounds like it could be the next step in your career, please get in touch as soon as possible!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales