A pharmaceutical company based in Waterford are seeking QA Officer to join their team.
The company specialises in the development, registration and manufacture of high potency solid dose products for global markets.
They QA Officer will support the Quality Assurance Manager with the development, implementation and maintenance of the quality standards and systems to ensure that products comply with Marketing Authorisations, documentation, specifications and cGMPs.
- Reviewer of Process Compliance Change Controls
- Implement and maintain the Vendor Qualification Programme.
- Review batch related documentation as required.
- Liaise with operations / laboratory personnel to ensure regulatory and quality requirements are met.
- Assist with preparation of Submission Documentation in support of license applications and customer requirements.
- Noncompliance reporting and corrective action / continuous improvement implementation.
- Product Review owner and responsibility to ensure closeout of PRs on time and in full
- Support the on-going OOS/OOT/ Deviation/CAPA closeout programme.
- To assist in the preparation for customer/ regulatory inspections.
The person should have:
A third level degree incorporating Quality Assurance/ management
A minimum of 3 years Quality Assurance experience in the role in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment an advantage.
This company has a culture of collaboration and team playing as it is a growing site. There are massive opportunities for career development as they are passionate about support their employees in getting the best from each individual.
Please let me know if this role and location would suit you and we can have a confidential discussion.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales