- Job type Contract
- Salary US$25 - US$27 per hour + competitive
- Location Rhode Island, USA
- Sector Quality Assurance, Operations
Quality Assurance Specialist Greater Rhode Island Area 6 Month W-2 Contract
An exciting new role just opened up on my desk for a mid - level Quality Assurance Specialist. This opportunity gives you the chance to directly interact with manufacturing staff during bulk drug substance operations. You will be responsible for guidance and coaching to the manufacturing staff in regards to compliance.
Responsibilities include but are limited to:
- Quality oversight to the manufacturing facility
- Ensure manufacturing environment complies to GMP regulations
- Review and approveGMP process and procedures
- SOPs, Batch Records, Nonconformance's, Deviations and CAPAs
- Ensure that production records and testing results are complete and accurate
- Support and assist continuous improvement initiatives
- GDP experience
- 5 years minimum within Quality Assurance or a related field (Process Dev/Engineers, Manufacturing, etc.)
- Knowledge of LEAN manufacturing
- Trackwise, SAP OR MES: Werum experience
- Risk management
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing, industry leading, company. The opportunity has the potential to be extended as the manufacturing facility will be expanding throughout the rest of this year and 2019. If you would like to be considered for this Quality Assurance Specialist role please forward your updated resume to the attention of Ahmed Hassan and team and Real Staffing, Boston.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.