Real Pharma Is currently working with a Healthcare Organisation, based in London who are opening a new manufacturing facility.
Due to an increase in work demand, our client is currently seeking a QA Specialist on an interim basis for 12 months.
The post-holder will need to:
- Review, write and edit operational procedures
- Ensure all processes and equipment are validated (IQ/OQ/PQ, process validation, cleaning validation)
- QMS Management - CAPAS, Deviations, non-conformance
- Ensure documents are managed and tracked using electronic document system
- Ensure site is compliant with regulatory requirements
- Conduct internal and supplier audits
The ideal candidate will need:
- Previous experience in the life sciences (or related) industry
- Good working knowledge of MHRA and regulatory guidelines
- Experience of validation
- At least 5 years experience in QA
- Good knowledge of working with multiple dosage forms including sterile.
- Supplier qualification/audit experience
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales