- Job type Permanent
- Location Limerick, Republic of Ireland
- Sector Quality Assurance (QA)
One of the world's most successful biotech companies are expanding their operations in Limerick, and require a QA Specialist to work on their operation's team, as the QA point of contact for their MES implementation.
Experience in working with an MES is essential for this role.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the most successful pharma companies in Ireland.
As QA Specialist you will be responsible for;
- Represent Quality Assurance in support of complex Deviations, Change Controls, CAPAs, etc., including active participation in investigation, evaluation, and problem resolution
- Train and/or mentor junior employees, including providing insights and education on processes and procedures
- Perform activities associated with disposition of raw materials and product (e.g. manufacturing record review, receipt, inspection, document review, shipping, etc). Activities may be on the floor or at a desk
- Work directly with the MES and Operations teams in the design and development of electronic Master Batch Records and Equipment Specifications for site processes/products
Education and Experience;
- Requires BS/BA in scientific discipline or related field and minimum 2 year relevant experience
- Experience with Manufacturing MES Systems advantageous
- Understanding of biologic manufacturing operations is preferred
Not sure yet? No CV ready? Give me a call on 01-8883477 for more information!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales