Pharmaceutical company in Lansing, MI are currently seeking a QC Analyst III to join the analytical testing group for a permanent direct hire opportunity.
This is the highest level of analyst in the team. You will work on raw materials testing to compendial USP & EP guidelines. As well as raw material testing you will also work on CAPA, change controls & deviation management through the quality systems.
- Analytical testing (Flame AA, HPLC, GC, UPLC, FTIR, UV-Vis/spectrophotometry)
- Protein testing (SDS-PAGE, Western Blot, Bradford, ELISA)
- Peer review of calculations, logs, and data - including LIMS approval
- Performs equipment calibrations and maintenance
- Executes experimental testing including method validation studies. Provides interpretation and input on design and results.
- Quality Systems and Laboratory Support - performs as supporting personnel:
- Author/revise test method SOPs and specifications
- May serve as a task owner for lab investigations, CAPAs or Change Controls
- Contributes to root cause analysis and risk assessment
- Site Support and Continuous Improvement:
- Uses GMP and scientific expertise to support internal and external audit activities
- Participates in change and continuous improvement through LEAN practices such as 6S and Kaizen
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or related scientific discipline.
- 4 years of experience in QC analytical testing in the pharmaceutical industry including HPLC, FTIR, UV-Vis and other wet chemistry techniques.
- Knowledge of compendial USP & EP.
Salary is depending on experience circa $80K + 10% bonus, insurance and relocation package if you are not living commutable distance to Lansing MI.
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please apply with your resume and Real Staffing will reach out to discuss your application.
You will need to be a US citizen or green card holder to be eligible to apply as it is a permanent full time opportunity.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.