Are you a Professional Chemist looking to take the next step in your career? If so, don't let this opportunity pass you by. My client, a well-known Medical Device organization, is looking to hire a Chemist I to join their laboratory in Mundelein, IL. This role is a 6-month contract and will pay $23 to $27 per hour (negotiable based on prior experience.)
The Chemist I will take on the following day-to-day responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Daily running of HPLC, GC-MS and other analytical techniques
- Data analysis and documentation
- Basic wet chemistry techniques
- Method validation
The most desirable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- BS in Chemistry or Biochemistry (required)
- 2+ years of hands-on industry experience with HPLC
- 2+ years of experience in a GLP or GMP regulated industry laboratory
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and strong oral and written communication skills
This is a great opportunity to work with a company on the forefront of the Medical Device industry. Having experience with this organization will open up many doors for your career down the road.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume and/or contact me using the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.