QC Microbiology Senior Analyst
- Job type Permanent
- Location Cork, Republic of Ireland
- Sector Pharma & Biotech
New opportunity for a QC Microbiology Senior Analyst to join a global health care leader based in Cork.
The purpose of the Quality Senior Analyst is to provide laboratory support, expertise and co-ordination of analysis, release and testing of samples to support Quality release of product.
- Co-ordination of analysis, release and testing of samples.
- Scheduling of Laboratory activities.
- Delivery of area performance to meet or exceed functional unit goals.
- Co-ordination and Implementation of Continuous Improvement Initiatives.
- Implementation of Lean Labs.
- Participate in corporate and regulatory audits.
- Problem solving to get to root cause of issues.
- Compliance with 6S standards.
- Coaching others by sharing your skill-set and expertise.
At least three years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment which includes experience in a QC Laboratory or equivalent - as applicable.
- Demonstrated high level of scientific problem solving and facilitation skills
- A good knowledge of cGMP, GLP, site and corporate Quality Systems
- 3rd level Degree in Science or related discipline.
- Preference for Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
Great culture onsite and team as this company pride themselves on the collaborate culture they have created with talented and dedicated colleagues who help you develop and expand your career.
Please let me know if this location and position would suit and I will be happy to discuss and share more details.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales