- Job type Permanent
- Location Cork, Republic of Ireland
- Sector Pharma & Biotech
Seeking an experience QC Supervisor to join a large multinational company based in Cork. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company who is going through massive growth and development.
As a QC supervisor you will be responsible for co-ordination of Quality laboratories and personnel activities and to ensure the timely and efficient testing and reporting of QC samples.
You will drive a culture of Continuous Improvement by deploying Six Sigma tools. Provide your team with the tools and development opportunities to make them successful.
- Co-ordination of area resources.
- Supervision and training of area personnel.
- Participate in corporate/regulatory audits.
- Delivery of area performance to meet or exceed performance or quality goals.
- Contribute to site management operational and strategic initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with cGMP and other business compliance regulations.
- Participate in risk assessments, inspections, audits, incident investigations, etc. and implement and follow-up CAPA's assigned to you.
- Participate and Comply with the Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership, as relevant to you.
- At least 3 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment which includes significant leadership roles with experience in a front-line supervisory role in operations environment.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Science/Quality/Technical). Masters preferred.
- Project Management qualification such as, Project Management Professional.
Great culture onsite and team as this company pride themselves on the collaborate culture they have created with talented and dedicated colleagues who help you develop and expand your career.
Please let me know if this location and position would suit and I will be happy to discuss and share more details. If you have a friend who might be suited, please feel free to share.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales