- Job type Permanent
- Location Dublin
- Sector Pharma & Biotech
A global healthcare company is currently seeking a QC Supervisor to work in their site in West Dublin. There is new product being introduced on site and it is an exciting time to join this growing organisation.
Being part of this organisation at this time will provide you with a sense of achievement and opportunity to really make an impact. You will get great exposure to cutting edge systems and will get to see the product right through to market.
Day to Day of QC Supervisor:
- Develop and maintain close relationships with many other functional areas including production
- Motivate and train laboratory analysts in your group. This includes training for both new analysts and for existing analysts on new equipment/procedures in the QC lab
- Carry out performance appraisals as scheduled by QC Manager. Attain specific goals/targets agreed with QC Manager, demonstrate good scientific judgement and initiative in achievement of defined objectives.
- Support and assist the QC Manager and to carry out any other duties delegated
- Troubleshoot methods/instrumentation as required for your laboratory group
- Assist in the documentation of specifications, test methods and QC procedures
- Participate in the development and review of current procedures to rationalize testing in the QC Laboratory
If you have an Associate degree or college diploma in Science and 4 years Pharmaceutical Laboratory Experience with Supervisory experience (minimum 2 years) then please get in contact as this position could be right for you.
Please note for this position people management experience is essential.
This company offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement.
If you would enjoy working in an organisation with a culture of innovation and empowerment and like learning then this is the place to be! It is a busy and fast paced environment where your role will have a good scope for learning and development.
If you would like to hear more please send me on an up to date CV and we can arrange a call to discuss the role and company in greater detail.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales