Quality Assurance Associate
- Job type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Long Island, New York
- Sector Pharma & Biotech, Medical Devices, Food and FMCG, Quality & Supply Chain, Quality Assurance (QA), Quality Assurance (QA), Operations and Production
I am partnering with a Pharmaceutical organizaton based in Long Island to secure a Quality Assurance Specialist - Investigations on an initial 6 month temp-to-hire basis. This role pays $30-$45 an hour maximum depending on experience.
The Quality Assurance Associate - Investigations should have at least 3 years of experience in writing or assisting with investigations in the Life Science industry (Pharma, Biotech, Medical Device, Nutraceuticals, Food, Cosmetics etc) and have a technical background in Chemistry or a related field.
- Using root cause analysis techniques, assist the operations teams in and / or perform Deviation and investigation writing, OOS, OOS, OOT, field complaints, nonconformance and event excursions, and effective corrective/ preventative action implementation.
- Develop and track CAPA plans.
- Evaluate preventative maintenance (PM) requirements and work orders for critical equipment to determine (PM) effectiveness and potential predictive maintenance schedules.
- Evaluate filling, packaging and compounding operations for effective and efficient operation.
- Training of operations management personnel in performance of effective investigations.
- Work daily in TrackWise.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance in timely completion of deviations, investigations and CAPA's.
Key Experience Required:
- 3+ years of Root Cause Analysis experience in an FDA Regulated industry
- Ideally a Chemistry or related background
- CAPA experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of TrackWise is a must
- Industry experience in Six Sigma or a recognized troubleshooting / root cause analysis program.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.