Quality Assurance Specialist - External Quality 12 Month Contract 45-60/hr
I'm working with a clinical stage drug discovery company in the Greater Boston Area looking to add a Quality Specialist to their team focused in external quality functions to their team on a twelve month contract. They look to develop best in class medicines across various therapeutic areas utilizing a proprietary development platform. This is a entry-mid level role.
- Quality Assurance representative on external vendor project teams for manufacturing operations
- Assist with Quality Assurance audits of contract manufacturing orgs and testing labs
- Review, revise and approve GMP documents from external vendors and partners (Batch Records, Quality Systems - deviations, Quality Control Docs and Test Methods)
- Bachelors in a scientific discipline or equivalent work experience
- 2 - 6 years of experience in technical Quality Assurance function OR QC
- Past collaboration with CMOs
- API familiarity
- Proficient knowledge around GMP and Quality concepts
This is an exciting opportunity to assist with the advancement of best in class medicines and develop a pre-existing Quality Assurance skillset. If interested, please send an updated version of your resume to the attention of Ahmed Hassan and team at !
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.