- Job type Contract
- Salary US$40 - US$44 per hour
- Location Grayslake, Illinois
- Sector Medical Devices
Are you a Quality Engineer with medical device experience? Looking for your next opportunity at a company with innovative products and an exciting future? Look no further! My client, a cutting edge Medical Device & Pharmaceutical Company in the Chicago area, is now hiring for a Quality Engineer. This role will be structured as a 24 month contract with high probability to convert permanent and will pay begin at $40/hour based on prior experience.
The Quality Engineer will be expected to have combination product experience and will need to be familiar with Design History Files and Design Controls.
Among others, the Quality Engineer will have the following qualifications:
- B.S. Degree in an Engineering or related discipline
- 2 + years of experience within the Medical Device industry
- Experience working with Design History Files (V&V, Risk Management, New Product Development Support activities, etc.)
- Systems engineering background or experience with electro-mechanical devices a plus
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Excellent communication skills
Overall, this is a wonderful opportunity to join a company with exciting growth plans and take on an innovative role that will offer unlimited growth potential and upward mobility.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume and/or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.