Are you a Quality Engineer looking for a new opportunity? Interested in a job that will challenge you in exciting ways? Look no further! My client is a leading manufacturer of high quality surgical drills and precision instruments in the medical device industry. They are located in the Warsaw, IN area, and are actively hiring for a Senior Quality Engineer. The role is a 6-month contract to hire and pays between $30-$35 per hour, based on experience.
They are currently seeking a Quality Engineer that will be responsible for QE support of operations to ensure quality and operational goals are met. You will utilize an engineering approach to improve manufacturing efficiencies and the quality of all products while reducing manufacturing costs.
The Quality Engineer role will also include the following day-to-day activities:
- Coordinate Complaint, CAPA and SCAR investigations and closures in compliance with regulatory, customer and Avalign requirements.
- Utilize standard statistical analysis and problem solving techniques to determine product acceptance and evaluate process capabilities.
- Compile and analyze performance reports and process control statistics; investigate and analyze relevant variables potentially affecting product and processes.
The most desirable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Engineering degree
- 2+ years of Medical Device experience
- MRB, CAPA, and PFMEA experience
- Ability to handle risk documents and customer complaints
Overall, this is a great opportunity to join a reputable and growing company that offers unlimited growth potential and mobility within. You will join a fun team and have a chance to further your career.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume and/or contact me on the details below. Thanks!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.