Are you a self-starter interested in gaining experience with medical device and aerospace? Are you interested in playing a key role in product development and quality assurance? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client, a full-scale provider of contract design, engineering, production, and post-market services for electro-mechanical products, is actively searching for a Quality Engineer to join its team in Mankato, Minnesota. This will be structured as a 9 month contract to hire and pay is $30-$60 per hour based on prior experience. They are looking for a Quality Engineer that will assure optimum quality in manufactured products in accordance with company standards.
Among others, this role will take on the following responsibilities:
- Developing and making changes to the Quality Systems processes.
- Work with manufacturing engineering on the interpretation and inclusion of customer requirements.
- Sets-up, monitors, and controls statistical process control applications.
- Works with suppliers, customers, and internal departments on obtaining and/or responding to corrective actions.
The best candidates for this role will possess the following basic qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Industrial Technology, Engineering, or related field
- 3+ years of experience working with a QMS within aerospace or medical device industry
- Needs experience with equipment validation, process validation, and test method validation
- Experience with internal auditing and CQA certification is a big plus
The Quality Engineer is an outstanding opportunity to take on collaborative position and grow within a top notch organization, and Mankato, MN is a fantastic location!
If you are interested in learning more and/or applying, please reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.