Quality Engineer job for a medical device company in the northern Milwaukee area. The site focuses on plastic injection molding and you will be responsible for all areas of the quality management system.
This is a direct hire permanent role. It is a great opportunity to join a small quality team and have a large scope of responsibility. This medical device company is growing as they have a niche product range which hold a significant market share.
- Manage of change control activities including equipment and process changes. Review proposed changes and move the processes forward in accordance to compliance.
- Provide training to cross functional teams of quality procedures and on-going changes.
- Manage investigation deviations and determine root cause.
- Track, trend and close complaints.
- Review continuous improvement of quality systems and procedures to identify areas of improvements.
- Host and perform audits.
- Bachelor's Degree in a scientific or engineering function
- 3 years of quality or regulatory experience in an FDA medical device manufacturing environment.
- Experience with injection molding is desirable.
The salary goes up to $75,000 + a bonus annually.
Please apply with your resume if you are interested and meet the requirements.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.