Quality Engineer - 7150
- Job type Contract
- Salary US$30 - US$35 per hour
- Location Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Sector Medical Devices, Engineering, Quality Assurance (QA), Operations
Are you a Science Major looking to gain more experience in Quality? Are you interest in working with an amazing company that offers a great opportunity to grow your knowledge? Well I have the right job for you! My client is a well-recognized medical device company and is now looking to hire a Quality Engineer. The role is a 6 month contract with the ability to extend depending.
The Quality Engineer requires everything from doing working with the manufacturing team to doing CAPA and Root Cause Analyst. This person will mainly be working with manufacturing team while having an understanding of reading blue prints.
Among others, the Quality Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide support for manufacturing lines including floor support, non-conforming product investigations, change order control, and new equipment qualification
- Provide support for development and continuous/sustaining engineering Manufacturing/ R&D projects
- Support quality control inspectors with new or revised product inspection
- Work on first articles, mold tool qualifications, component qualifications, product risk assessments, shelf life validations, and sterilization validations.
The most desirable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's in (Preferred in Biomedical, Biochemistry, and/or Microbiology
- Preferred 1-3+ years of Engineering and in the Medical Device Industry
- Strong Statistical Analyst, ability to read design prints, and complete CAPAs
This is a wonderful opportunity development and growth your background with the Medical Device Industry.
If you are interesting in the Quality Engineer opportunity, please
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.