Are you passionate about Quality Engineer within the Medical Device Industry? Are you also interest in working with an amazing company that offers great opportunities? Well I have the right job for you! My client is now looking to hire a Quality Engineer. This person will be very experience with Executing Validations, IQ, OQ, PQ, Non-Conforming materials, internal auditing, Documentation, FMEA, ISO 13485, familiar with assembly operations, strong supporter of the Manufacturing Team and Statistical Analysis. This opportunity is a 6 months contract to hire that will pay up to $40 an hour base on prior experience.
The Quality Engineer requires everything from doing Process Validation, FMEA, Fault Tree Analysis, PFMEA.
Among others, the Quality Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Supporting the manufacturing engineering in problem solving in the production floor
- Doing statistical analysis
- Working with supplier groups on new suppliers coning on related to the production floor/line
- Ensure DHF are correct and understands what tests need to be done for it to be requalified.
- Revise existing documentations and design changes
The most desirable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of Quality Engineer within Medical Device
- Familiar with different types of inspection equipment
- Strong background involving CAPA's and non-conforming materials
If you are interesting in the Quality Engineer opportunity, please forward your current resume and/or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.