Do you have experience in the medical device industry and looking for a new opportunity to work on complex products? Are you looking to join a growing organization? If so, please continue reading.
My client, a medical device company, located in the Northwest metro of the Twin Cities is looking for a quality engineer to join their growing organization. This medical device is projecting a 20% growth this year and over 50% last year. Their expertise lies in Class II and III devices.
This Quality Engineer would be responsible for the following:
- Working closely with the manufacturing engineers around troubleshooting the production line
- Create inspection plans and perform continuous improvement around processes
- Supporting NCMR and CAPA
The most ideal candidate would have the following skill sets:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Life Science discipline
- Minimum of 1 year working in the medical device industry
- Experience supporting production
This is a really exciting opportunity for a candidate that would like more exposure to complex devices and be apart of a growing organization with endless opportunities.
Please apply directly to this opportunity.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.