Are you a self-starter interested in working in with a brand new products? Are you interested in playing a key role in supporting quality development? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client, a global medical company that offers the world's most comprehensive portfolio of orthopaedic and neuro products and services for joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neuro, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools, and biomaterials, is actively searching for a Quality Engineer to join its team in Warsaw, IN. This will be structured as a 12 month contract and pay is $30-$35 per hour. The Quality Engineer will be responsible for executing Blood Product quality validations concerned with development and manufacturing.
Among others, this role will take on the following responsibilities:
- Planning and implementation of product design verification.
- Developing and reviewing internal test protocols and procedures
- Generation and follow-up on non-conformance reports for corrective and preventive action program performing investigations.
- Performing batch record and quality plan reviews.
The best candidates for this role will possess the following basic qualifications:
- B.S. of Science in Bioengineering or Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in medical device industry
- Electro-mechanical medical device experience
- Experience with Design Input creation & Design Output Creation and review
The Quality Engineer is an outstanding opportunity to take on collaborative position and grow within a top notch organization, and Warsaw, IN is a fantastic location!
If you are interested in learning more and/or applying, please reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.