Quality Engineer Project Manager
- Job type Contract
- Salary US$40 - US$45 per hour + Benfits
- Location Dallas, Texas
- Sector Medical Devices, Quality Assurance (QA), Quality Assurance (QA), R&D, Test and Verification
Are you an experienced Quality Engineer Project Manager? Looking for an exciting new challenge within the ever-growing Medical Device industry? Look no further! My client, a leading medical device firm in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, is actively recruiting for a Quality Engineer Project Manager. This will be 6 month contract-to-hire position, and will pay $40-$45 per hour based on prior experience.
Among others, the Quality Engineer Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Estimate quality and validation project activities to provide accurate cost and schedule targets
- Generate, execute, and manage protocols with CMOs for project development
- Support large cross-functional projects and project teams through Subject Matter
- Expert quality compliance guidance in process evaluation, design, and implementation of processes
- Provide project guidance in evaluation of new products
- Manage suppliers and CMO's during project initiation and implantation
The best candidates for Quality Engineer Project Manager will have the following qualifications:
- The most desirable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent years of related experience
- 3 years of relevant work experience within medical device, cosmetics or OTC
- Ability to work in house and outside group projects
- Excellent communicator with both medical and technical professionals
- MUST HAVE STERILIZATION VALIDATION EXPERIENCE WITH ETHYLENE OXIDE
Overall, this is a wonderful opportunity to join a company with exciting growth plans and take on an innovative role that will offer unlimited growth potential and upward mobility.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume and/or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.