Quality Engineer II
- Job type Permanent
- Location Galway, Republic of Ireland
- Sector Quality Assurance
Why should I apply for Quality Assurance Engineer?
My client are a medical device organisation and are seeking to take on a Quality Assurance Engineer on a permanent basis. They're located in the heart of Galway, where their centre of excellence is.
They have a reputation for introducing and marketing innovative, high-quality products designed to enhance the practice of interventional medicine. They've been in Ireland over 20 years and have employ 800 people here, and you could be the next to join them!
This is a permanent position with competitive and salary and benefits. You will be working in their medical device Operations division.
What will I be doing as Quality Assurance Engineer in Galway?
- Provide quality support to assigned production departments ensuring product manufactured conforms to quality standards and specifications, GMP's of all medical device regulatory agencies.
- Preparation of daily/weekly/monthly metrics for areas of responsibility.
- Monitor and evaluate quality inspection procedures to ensure consistency, compliance and effectiveness, making recommendations for improvement and/or adjustment where needed to Technical Teams / Management for assigned Production Departments (Component, Sub Assembly & Finished Goods). Where appropriate implement approved changes.
- Performing of Internal and supplier quality audits and provision of support for internal and external regulatory audits.
- Non-conforming product review and disposition; investigation of deviations/returned goods and implementation of appropriate and effective corrective / preventive actions to improve product quality and output.
- Providing guidance, direction to product line Quality Assurance Technicians and Auditors, Team Leaders / Supervisors on quality aspects of products relating to production departments assigned.
- Provide Quality Performance Information to members of Senior Management.
- Review of document change orders to evaluate each change for quality related issues, initial product release documentation review.
- Completion of retrospective validation, prospective validation or revalidation of products / processes / tooling or methods as necessary.
What do I need to apply for Quality Assurance Engineer?
- Degree in Quality Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Quality environment, preferably in Healthcare/Medical Device industry.
- Knowledge of quality principles as defined in the regulations and the ability to utilize these methods in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to write clearly and informatively technical documentation, routine reports, correspondence, procedures and work flows. Presents numerical data effectively.
- Ability to work as part of a team and meet targets/goals efficiently; take the lead in all quality related issues, set the pace/ standard for the teams that you are part of; ensure that work continues to flow at all times.
- Experience of applying Lean Six Sigma/8-Step problem solving techniques to improve business processes & performance is desirable.
Meet the above requirements? Think this is the job for you in Galway? Apply today for immediate consideration. EU passport/Stamp 4 Visa required.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales