Quality Engineer II
- Job type Permanent
- Location Cork, Republic of Ireland
- Sector Quality Assurance (QA)
My client are a medical device manufacturing organisation based in Cork. They're looking for a Quality Engineer to join their site, where over 400 professionals are based. Their renowned for offering a good work-life balance and have an excellent reputation on the market. They provide innovative products to their patients and Cork is the manufacturing centre in Europe for a pioneering product line for the company.
You're a quality or validation professional with 5+ years' experience in the healthcare (medical device / pharma / diagnostics) industry. You have strong working knowledge of current regulatory standards in a medical device / ISO 13485 / related industry. You might be working in a QA /Manufacturing or Validation related position and want to a hands-on, technical role. If you think the above describes you (and you have a Science/Engineering/similar Bachelor's degree - level 8) then I'd like to speak with you!
Initial 1 year contract, lots of exposure to project based work, competitive salary (DOE), annual bonus, full healthcare cover for you and dependants, pension contribution.
As Quality Engineer II, you will be reporting to the Quality Engineering Manager, supporting assignment area providing input and direction to ensure product quality and continuously improving the areas of validation, compliance and production. Some of your duties include:
- You will use Quality Engineering tools and practices for the effective and efficient development, transfer and maintenance of products/processes throughout the product lifecycle.
- You will support process investigations providing formal structured approach to identify root causes, establish corrective actions and execute prevention plans in products and/or processes.
- You will employ appropriate risk management
- You will ensure effective quality strategies are created for the validation of equipment, test methods and processes as well as master validation plans and risk management documentation in accordance with regulatory requirements and internal company requirements.
- You will provide guidance on the preparation and execution of CSV protocols, test scripts and reports to ensure all requirements are met
- You will provide quality input and support to the manufacturing area and participate in key initiatives and projects.
- You will drive preparation and actively participate in external audits
If you think the position in Cork is the step in the right direction for you and have experience in a similar role, don't hesitate in applying. If you think you might be interested in becoming a Quality Engineer II here and looking for more information, I will contact you upon application and discuss this further with you. *EU passport/Stamp 4 Visa needed for consideration*
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales