Why should I apply for Quality Manager in Dublin?
This is an exciting opening for the position of Quality Manager. My client are healthcare company based in North Dublin. They have a portfolio of healthcare products including medicines, medical devices, foods for special medical purpose and foods supplement. Reporting to the CEO, you will be a senior member of the management team and will be leading and managing the Quality Department.
This position will have a small team of direct reports and you will also work closely with the QP on site. You will be working in fast paced environment where no two days are the same. Can you drive quality and compliance across the organisation? Do you have a proven track record of strong application of ISO 13485, GMP and GDP standards? Then you could be the Quality Manager that I'm looking for.
What will I be doing as Quality Manager?
You will be responsible for general oversight and management of the Quality Management System(s), coordination of Quality Compliance activities across the company and will lead a number of Quality Improvement Projects and general business development activities from a Quality Perspective. Key areas of managerial responsibility include:
- Quality Compliance
- Quality Control & Quality Assurance
What do I need to apply for Quality Manager?
- 3rd level qualification in a scientific discipline
- 7+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical and/or medical device industry - ideally both.
- Management of a team within Quality Department or division is essential
- Specific experience working in a Quality Assurance and / or a Quality Systems role
- Lead Auditor Training preferred - Certified Internal Audit and External Audit
- Strong background in the application of Experience in regulatory inspections, supplier audits and customer audits.
- EU Passport / stamp 4 Visa
Do you feel you are a good match for the above? Looking to make your next career move to management level? Then I want to hear from you!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales